Wednesday, July 4, 2007

3rd Day of ICT

Today is my third of ICT in Chong Pang Camp. I only managed to complete "browsing" through all the questions that I am required to answer. There are hundreds, almost to a thousand, of questions and some are new questions that have been added this year. I hope I can pass my examination tomorrow afternoon. I have one more morning to revise and "remember" how to do all those questions.

The food today was quite good. We had salmon burger with a slice of cheese, baked beans, scrambled eggs, potato wedges and ice cream in the cook house. I chose the chocolate fudge ice cream while my comrades had vanilla-lime ice cream. I think I should have taken the vanilla-lime ice-cream as vanilla is my favourite. But I wanted to taste something new which I had not tried before.

Initially, I tried to make sense of all the questions and their possible solutions, but I gave up trying to make sense of them yesterday. I don't have the time to slowly "digest" all the questions! I guess life is also like that. You really do not have all the time to try and make sense of all the things happening around you. Perhaps you can selectively take a few of them, break them down into "smaller parts" and analyse them. I can tell you that you may not find one that can make sense. Perhaps LIFE is sometimes quite SENSEless.

This evening, my little "Kim" called to chat with me. She is a nice girl, but she likes to use some "crude" words on me. I know she meant to joke. She told me she had done well for Chinese, and I am glad she did. She got me to test her on her timestable over the phone, which I did. I can sense she still have some motivation in her studies. One day, I hope she will achieve something in her own area of interest. :)

No comments: