Tuesday, July 3, 2007

2nd Day of ICT

Today is my second day of ICT. Well, my comrades and I have started preparing my our Professional Knowledge Examination (PKE) on Thursday. We have about three days to prepare for the examination. Do you know how many questions we have to answer? The paper is about one and a half hour, and we have to answer 140 questions! Two years ago, it was still only 100 questons! But since last year, the people in Operational Logistic Training Centre (OLTC) increased the number of questions to 140!!! Yesterday, we were told that the number of questions could increase to 180! Wow, I guess the GST increase not only affected the prices of things around us, but also the number of questions!

I started "learning" the hundreds of questions in the manual. Hopefully, I can "remember" all the answers there on Thursday. I realised that they had also changed a number of the "standard" questions in the manual. Nevertheless, I think half of them are still the same standard questions. I felt that some of the questions were quite irrelevant to me as I do not operate forklift or perform servicing on aircrafts although I am serving in the Airforce.


This is my little boy who was doing his penmanship. I have got him to write something this evening after I got home from camp. He needs someone to be with him before he will do any work. Sometimes he will do the work given on his own. :)

No comments: