Monday, October 13, 2008

I have fallen ill!

Yesterday morning, I was still feeling well and eating well. I even braved through one heavy downpour. I wonder if that was the cause of my illness. I started to feel weak after my tuition session with a boy. He was still recovering from his illness. He had fever the week before and was still having flu. I felt so weak and could hardly move my body. I felt so cold. That was when I realised that I had fallen sick.

I slept early last night. Could not eat much as my stomach was bloated even before eating. This morning, I went to see a doctor after taking my son to his nursery class. The doctor told me that I had stomach flu! Oh my, that is one of the worst illnesses. I have to abstain from oily food, coffee and tea. This illness will usually get worse before you will get better. Now, I don't feel like doing anything at all.

I better rest. Signing off.

No comments: