Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Clock has STOPPED!

This morning, at around 12.15, the new clock, which my sister-in-law has bought, stopped moving. How would I know the time? Let you guess. Anyway, she just bought it three days ago. It wasn't one of those made-in-China stuffs (no bias against it). Anyway, it was made in Japan and cost about 14 times more than the one I bought ($1.90).

Forgot to mention about the fault with the clock. It wasn't the faulty mechanism, but it was the ants! The ants went into the clock mechanism and jammed the gears of the clock. That caused the clock to stop. The shop lady was kind enough to remove the ants from the clock free-of-charge. I just got back the clock.

The lady advised me to spray some insecticide before hanging up the clock. That will prevent the ants from getting into the clock.

No comments: