Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy lunar new year! I hope everyone is having a time collecting red packets from your relatives and elders. Well, I started eating a lot even before the CNY. The "reunion" dinners were so sumptuous that I had my stomach filled with delicious food! I had my reunion dinner with my in-laws in a Japanese restaurant which serves buffet. The restaurant was newly-opened in the Jurong Point Extension. There was a widespread of raw and cooked food. There was also a good selection of desserts, from ice-creams to fruit, with free flow of hot and cold drinks.

I think it is worth the money if you do eat a lot. :D

3 comments:

kelly ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly ng said...

sorry, typed wrongly. I wanted to add on but delete by mistake. =(

Happy CNY! May all good things come ur way... =)
How's life?
hey, dont eat too much... unless u wanna be as round as me!

Mr Ng said...

Thank you, Kel! LOL! :D