Thursday, August 2, 2007

What a day!


Just yesterday afternoon, I found my front wind shield or screen cracked! The crack line was about 15 cm long the day before, but today it was like almost twice the length (see if you can spot the crack line in the picture above). So, no choice, I had to send the car for repair at the Body Care Centre in Leng Kee. Luckily, I called up the service centre to check about the repair. Otherwise, I might have sent the car to the wrong service centre for repair. The usual service centre I go for my routine servicing does only the mechanical repair work while the body care service centre does the windshield and other accident-related repairs. I had to make a wind shield claim from my insurance. This was my first time I encountered a cracked wind shield since I started driving more than 13 years ago!

I have quite a few problems with this 2006 model of Vios. There were problems related to the power windows, the alarm system, the rubber gasket of the window, etc. Maybe I was a bit "unlucky". Both rear tyres had punctured once. :(

No comments: