Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I was HIT!



Ya, right! As you can see in the photographs, the rear of my vehicle was knocked by a lady driver yesterday afternoon about 2 plus. I was just driving out of Sim Lim Square, waiting for the traffic along Bencoolen Street to clear, when the vehicle behind hit my car. So today I was busy going to the Borneo Body Care Service Centre to get it assessed. The initial figure came up to be in the range of $2200 to $2500 at least. Initially she agreed to claiming from the insurance, but after she went to make a report at the insurance company, she was persuaded by one of the agents to settle the case privately. If not, she would have lost her no-claim bonues for her car insurance. She called me after I reached the carpark at the void deck. I agreed to have it assessed at an authorised (so-called) workshop, and the bill came up to be slightly more than $800 which she willingly paid for it. She was going overseas tomorrow. I learnt that she was working in a company selling vitamin ingredients for all sorts of things, like beverages, milk powder and even animal feeds. Wow!

No comments: