Sunday, May 20, 2007

My First Class in PPS


This was my first class of pupils when I first started teaching in PPS. It brought back sweet memories I had with this class and the school. Two of them were transferred to another school after P3. I understand one of the two went to Rosyth Primary School. They have all grown up and now should be studying in various secondary schools this year. After this class left PPS, I also left PPS sadly. :'(

The first P3 class I taught was also very memorable, but the school stopped taking class photo that year so I did not have a class photo with them.

The second P3 class was also unforgetable and some of them still keep in touch with me. I got praises from Mr Ong who took over them in P4, but I had complaints from other teachers who taught them other subjects in P4. Funny? This was the class which remembered and 'celebrated' my birthday after we came back from excursion.

The first P4 class I taught was the fun and adorable lot as I got to teach them for the second year, from P3. Last year, some of them got to go to Sentosa to 'celebrate' their Progress from P3 to P4. Eventually, they also got their Good Progress Award the following year.

Well, my life in school has come to a full circle. Bye, PPS!

2 comments:

kelly ng said...

Dear Kia,
You're badly missed at PPS too. You're one of the best trs here! Well, life has to move on. i wanna be out of PPS too. Wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Sorry that i haven't been contacting you. loads happened on my side and i m not coping well with them emotionally. =)

★CLARICE♥ said...

Hi KiNG,
You must had missed this school very much! You had been in this school for five long years! Anyway, wish you good luck in all the things that may happened to you in future. I think your pupils will miss you too!

With Our
Hearthfelt Thank
There are all kinds
of Thank You.......
All very sincere -
for help or for gifts
or just being near
There are all kinds
of Thank You's
for all kinds
of things......
But none
could mean more.

Best Regards,
Clarice