Monday, June 29, 2009

Bad luck!

I think this year has been not so good for me, except for my daughter who will be arriving in August. Last 2 weeks, I went for my In-Camp Training in Sembawang. It was a nice place with fruit trees growing next to it. I always smelt of durians whenever I stepped out of my vehicle, early in the morning.

The first Thursday of my training, I went for my physical fitness test early in the morning. It was supposed to start at 7.30am. I waited with 2 other reservists near the canteen. We waited till after 8am before I decided to text my NS IC who told me that the fitness was cancelled! The two NSmen had taken time off from work to take the fitness test but it was cancelled. One of them grumbled to me while he was making his way out of the camp.

Well, I finally took my test on the second Thursday at 6pm. But the test started only after 6.30pm. The bad thing is I failed my 2.4km run by just 1 second! I think the extra weight I have had affected my performance. Haiz...

No comments: