Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Second Day of ICT

Today is my second day of my ICT (In-Camp-Training).

Yesterday, I was at the cookhouse having my lunch when my junior waved at me. She literally waved her hand in front of me! I was surprised to see her looking so much different from the last time I met her. Someone told me that it was because she had given birth to two kids.

Today, I only studied a bit for my Professional Knowledge Examination. Luckily, they put the exam date on next Thursday. I still have some time to study. My IPPT (Individual Physical Proficiency Test) date is next Friday. I have not been running although I have always walked up the stairs to my tuition centre. I hope that helps. :D

There was a blood donation drive in my camp today but I did not go for it. I was still having my phobia since the last needle went through my skin! Tomorrow, I will be reporting to another camp in Lim Chu Kang.

No comments: