Monday, March 31, 2008

Wish me a Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to me!

Thanks for all your greetings; my ex-pupils, ex-colleagues, "daughters", friends and family!

Today, I am supposed to "take the day off" since it was my birthday. But I have a commitment to teach in a secondary school and it was the last session today too. I did not manage to complete the whole booklet of activities due to the time constraint. It was a 2-hour session, but a lot of explanation took up quite a bit of time. I had to make sure they were clear about the tasks and the problems presented to them. I was happy that they were very cooperative even though I sensed that they were tired and brain-drained after a few tasks. Then, I gave them some sweets and asked them if they knew why I gave them. They replied they were behaving well. That's true. I told them it was my birthday and some of them did not seem to believe it. Anyway, I did not bother about it. They were very nice and wished me a happy birthday!

No comments: