Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Special Visitor



This morning, we had a special visitor which popped into our apartment. His name was Pigeon. Pigeon walked all over the flat as we followed him. He even went to the toilet but he "poo-ed" at the ledge just outside the toilet. I guess he was not toilet-trained yet. He looked as hungry and tired, so my mum-in-law placed him in a pail and fed him water and bread. He didn't seem to like bread though, unlike other pigeons. Strangely, he enjoyed the "foot" spa as he dipped his little feet into the water, which was meant for him to drink. I wonder if he would drink it later... :P

This is Pigeon, posing for this picture.

I think Pigeon was hurt as he could not fly high. Last night, I met him at the lift lobby. He was chased by a few kids. The kids were running after him till they reached the end of the corridor. I did not know what happened after that.

No comments: