Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cooking as a Career

Well, thinking of cooking as a career? Sounds "delicious". I saw this piece of news about cooking in the newspaper today. I remember one of my schoolmates who went into the "cooking" industry after he took up a course with SHATEC. He is a nice and gentle person, but I have lost contact with him for a long time. I met him on a bus while I was going to work in Lim Chu Kang. He was on his way to school. We met a few times on the bus after that as we stayed in the same area. I guess he could be still working as a chef in one of the hotels in Singapore. Maybe he could have started his own business. Who knows? :D

Do you know SHATEC? It is an institute which conducts hotel-related courses, such as culinary and hotel management courses.

No comments: